Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in mineral oil. The laminar graphite-similar structure reduces friction and wear and prevents direct metal-to-metal contact. The < 0.5 mm particle size guarantees optimal filter flow properties and protects against depositing of solid lubricant particles.
- Reduces frictional losses
- Suitable for diesel particulate filters
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Increases smooth operation
- Highest thermal stability
- Excellent high and low temperature behavior
- Tested for catalytic converters
- Stable under extreme pressures
- Compatible with fine filters
- No deposits
- Long engine service life
- Chemically inert
- Reduces fuel consumption
Wear protection for engines, transmissions, pumps and compressors. Cera Tec is added to the oil and is self-mixing. Sufficient for 5 l oil volume. With long-term effect for 50,000 km. Not suitable for use with wet clutches!